Monday, July 06, 2009

To whom it may concern


I'm sorry
I always don't try to make an effort to reply or turn up for events, or don't try to make time for little random meetings.

It may seem as though I don't give a shit anymore, but that's not true at all. I thought people could stay close forever just by still acknowledging (in your heart) that the person is still somebody you love very, very much. Apparently that isn't true, that's naive thinking. I guess we all need to put in effort into things called relationships.

Or maybe its just a changed me (which I hate alot), because I'm much more straightforward, self-centered and inconsiderate. That's not the old me, but no matter how much I reflect everytime I get back home, I'll still end up doing the same things again.

I know it comes from me wanting to do whatever I like, having no restrictions and not trying to care too much about things (I cared far too much in the past), but that's about it, and I don't know how to improve on those yet.

Maybe its time for even more reflection, because nothing's clicking yet.



Please sms or im me or something after you all see this (at least I know that you know).

No comments: